Translation English - Swedish : crawl
- a slow mode of locomotion on hands and knees or dragging the body; "a crawl was all that the injured man could manage"; "the traffic moved at a creep"
- a swimming stroke; arms are moved alternately overhead accompanied by a flutter kick
- a very slow movement; "the traffic advanced at a crawl"
- swim by doing the crawl; "European children learn the breast stroke; they often don't know how to crawl"
- show submission or fear
- be full of; "The old cheese was crawling with maggots"
- feel as if crawling with insects; "My skin crawled--I was terrified"
- move slowly; in the case of people or animals with the body near the ground; "The crocodile was crawling along the riverbed"