Translation English - Swedish : divide
- a ridge of land that separates two adjacent river systems
- a serious disagreement between two groups of people (typically producing tension or hostility)
- force, take, or pull apart; "He separated the fighting children"; "Moses parted the Red Sea"
- make a division or separation
- come apart; "The two pieces that we had glued separated"
- act as a barrier between; stand between; "The mountain range divides the two countries"
- perform a division; "Can you divide 49 by seven?"
- separate into parts or portions; "divide the cake into three equal parts"; "The British carved up the Ottoman Empire after World War I"