Translation English - Swedish : excite
- produce a magnetic field in; "excite the neurons"
- raise to a higher energy level; "excite the atoms"
- stir the feelings, emotions, or peace of; "These stories shook the community"; "the civil war shook the country"
- stimulate sexually; "This movie usually arouses the male audience"
- cause to be agitated, excited, or roused; "The speaker charged up the crowd with his inflammatory remarks"
- stir feelings in; "stimulate my appetite"; "excite the audience"; "stir emotions"
- act as a stimulant; "The book stimulated her imagination"; "This play stimulates"
- arouse or elicit a feeling