Translation English - Swedish : poise
- great coolness and composure under strain; "keep your cool"
- a state of being balanced in a stable equilibrium
- a cgs unit of dynamic viscosity equal to one dyne-second per square centimeter; the viscosity of a fluid in which a force of one dyne per square centimeter maintains a velocity of 1 centimeter per second
- hold or carry in equilibrium
- cause to be balanced or suspended
- prepare (oneself) for something unpleasant or difficult
- be motionless, in suspension; "The bird poised for a few moments before it attacked"