Translation English - Swedish : retire
- prepare for sleep; "I usually turn in at midnight"; "He goes to bed at the crack of dawn"
- cause to get out; "The pitcher retired three batters"; "the runner was put out at third base"
- cause to be out on a fielding play
- lose interest; "he retired from life when his wife died"
- dispose of (something no longer useful or needed); "She finally retired that old coat"
- make (someone) retire; "The director was retired after the scandal"
- break from a meeting or gathering; "We adjourned for lunch"; "The men retired to the library"
- withdraw from circulation or from the market, as of bills, shares, and bonds
- pull back or move away or backward; "The enemy withdrew"; "The limo pulled away from the curb"
- withdraw from active participation; "He retired from chess"
- go into retirement; stop performing one's work or withdraw from one's position; "He retired at age 68"