Translation English - Swedish : sting
- a swindle in which you cheat at gambling or persuade a person to buy worthless property
- a painful wound caused by the thrust of an insect's stinger into skin
- a mental pain or distress; "a pang of conscience"
- a kind of pain; something as sudden and painful as being stung; "the sting of death"; "he felt the stinging of nettles"
- cause an emotional pain, as if by stinging; "His remark stung her"
- cause a stinging pain; "The needle pricked his skin"
- saddle with something disagreeable or disadvantageous; "They stuck me with the dinner bill"; "I was stung with a huge tax bill"
- deliver a sting to; "A bee stung my arm yesterday"
- cause a sharp or stinging pain or discomfort; "The sun burned his face"